Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Saturday Fun

I decided that today I was going to do what I wanted to do... So I got out the sewing machine and made this little Origami Bag. http://www.haibao.cn/article/71032.htm This tutorial isn't in english but the pictures are all there. It took me a second to figure out how to get to the rest of the pictures in the tutorial - under the last picture are little boxes with numbers 1-5 on them. Click on those ;)

I'm posting my finished product, but I apologize for the blurry picture - there wasn't much light when I took it. But you get the idea - this went together really quickly and easily!! Wow - I actually accomplished something!

2 comments:

christianne said...

Folks, that picture doesn't do it justice it is SO cu-UTE!

Tanya said...

You are sooo Sw-weet :)