Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Conspiracy Theory

Her Royal Highness gets so excited when I go into the kitchen and pull out a bowl and spoon to 'gook' something! She will excitedly grab a chair and start demanding, "I 'gook,' I 'gook'!" and start to cry if I don't give her the spoon. This evening, she gave me no warning. To begin cooking, I put some water on the stove top to boil and before I could turn around she had already thrown three eggs on the floor and was in mid swing with her fourth! Human Resources explained to me that Her Royal Highness was throwing the eggs because she really liked the way it sounded when the shell hit the floor. Personally, I think he really liked how it sounded when the egg hit the floor. I think she was paid off by the Attorney to create a diversion so he could play xbox longer.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I may not have an egg cracker, but I do have a pot stirrer who gets too carried away. However, we cannot discourage "helpers", can we?