Thursday, March 25, 2010

Souvenir and Farewell!

Flat Stanley-etta is on her way back home to Ashlin! Don't worry, Ashlin, I marked on the envelope so that the post master will be extra careful so our friend and traveler will arrive safely back to you!

Flat Stanley-etta didn't leave here empty handed, though! I've been busy working on some gifts and Flat Stanley-etta saw this bracelet that I had just finished and just knew it would be a perfect souvenir to bring back for Ashlin!! So this fun Cha-Cha bracelet is also making its way to Utah!

We send it to you with tons of hugs and kisses! Thanks for sending your Flat Stanley-etta to us! We really enjoyed her!




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

From someone who makes jewelry, I know that this bracelet took some time. Very cute! I'll have to make something fun like that soon.

Tanya said...

Thanks Steph! They've been LOTS of fun to make. They = plural! I am going to be seeing some nieces and nephews pretty soon and with the reputation of the best aunt ever in the whole wide world (well, at least they humor me! LOL) I've been super busy!! It is so nice to unwind by working on these bracelets after the monkeys are all put to bed! I'll be posting several more in the very near future!