Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Girl's Camp Reunion


I am the YW Camp Director for our church branch and this evening we had our Girl's Camp Reunion. YAY! Our stake held girl's camp on a units level this year and as a branch we had a fantastic time! So tonight, after decorating picture frames to put our camp picture in, we watched our camp dvd which the girls laughed all of the way through. One of our Priesthood leaders for camp, Brother Hixson, Did an incredible job with putting the pictures and video clips together!


My camp assistant, Jessica, and I brainstormed these Thank You gifts for our hard working YCLs. We are calling them "Campfires in a Jar!"


Note: For any of you who are totally clueless like me, Starburst candies are very excitedly roasted over the camp fire and then eaten. The campers wasted no time teaching me the methodology and techniques for roasting Starburst. They were OK. I still like the good ol' Stay Puff Mallow on my wire hanger!

No comments: