Thursday, July 16, 2009

BOYS!


I Love all things
Cute:

Cuddly,


and nice! (this one even smells nice!)



I don't like things

Slimey

(the boy isn't slimey - just wet and muddy so I like him)




Creepy Crawlies,

(or dead things! ew, shivers!)





Or itchy things!
(leaves of three... I will conquer thee...)



So you can imagine the horror I experienced when I decided to fold the clothes in the President's drawer and found a Cicada molting next to his good work sticker!

Think about this one... Cicada's don't live indoors and they also don't molt (or shed their outer parts) indoors! The president found the molting and decided to SAVE it (for what? I don't know!!!) in his shirt drawer!

BOYS!


You might also imagine my disgust when the attorney picked this up and shoved it in my face saying, "Hey Mom! Check it out! Its a Cicada! He's sleeping!"

EWWW!! And how does he know if it is awake or asleep?

BOYS!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hmm. I think you might have to overcome this if you are going to live out in the country like you do.

kelly jo said...

at least it wasnt a snake in the shirt drawer... boys, should come with a warnng label to open there drawers carefully you may not like what you find. :)

Jenn said...

Great, I am glad I only have one boy now! Those silly boys