Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Bash


My dear friend Christine and her three kids came to visit from Kansas. It was so much fun! We promised no projects but we couldn't help ourselves!! Pictures to follow later ;)


I'm so excited that Christine decided to spend her favorite holiday of the year with us! It was great fun! I'm just trying to figure out how the weekend ended without getting a picture of her and I together!

Here are some snippets from the fireworks we shot off with our friends the Blackburns and Frehners.



I dare you to try shooting a few of these off in your back yard in California!

(you know I'm just kidding, right?)

The kids loved it all! Plenty of oohs and aaahs!




Of course the evening started off with BBQ and homemade rootbeer, slushed apple cider (our very own special blend), garden fresh tomatoes and homemade pies and ice cream. We followed the meal with a friendly game of croquet before settling in with the matches and fireworks.

This is what the apple farmer looks like in fast motion!

Oooh! Sparkley!





No comments: