Thursday, July 23, 2009

100th Post!

I first want to thank my family and friends for being good sports and reading my blog. I want to thank all of you for your sacrifice of time to leave your kind comments for us to read. And finally, I'd like to thank my family for biting their tongues and cooperating when the apple farmer's wife gets that 'Kodak Moment' kind of feeling and starts sticking her camera into their faces!

As my gift to you, my faithful followers, I have dug deep into the dusty files of my computer to find this oldie-but-goodie video clip of her Royal Highness in her first modeling job in the hospital hit entitled "How to Put a T-shirt on a Baby." I know how invaluable this skill is and I hope it helps you successfully reach your ultimate goals in life!

3 comments:

christianne said...

Too cute and "ok"? Ok? and ok?
Gracie sounds the same :~>

kelly jo said...

awww.... how precious

Tanya said...

Yes! She sounds like a honking goose! LOL

She is pretty darn cute! And everyone in the 'How to Bathe and Dress Your Baby' class thought so too, I'm sure!