Friday, May 29, 2009

Simple Pleasures!

There are many things that I can really feel cranky about, but that kind of an attitude doesn't help matters and frankly, its a waste of energy. I can't change the things that are out of my control, and so I have really been trying hard to change my attitude, because that IS something that I can control. This morning I had joy in finding simple pleasures while I worked out in the yard. I thought I would share some of them with you!

She isn't tormenting the critters in the chicken pen, she is just loving them!

A good summer read next to the freshly weeded kitchen garden.
Yum! Yum! Yum! Can't change the fact that my berries decided to ripen right in the middle of the Girl's Camp preparations, but we are going to enjoy a big fresh strawberry pie this evening!

A visit from a feline who enjoys playing with my dirty toes.



Irises, peonies, holly hocks and lilies in various stages of growth!






1 comment:

christianne said...

Thank you Tanya that was delightful. Hope now that you are home from Girl's Camp you are getting lots of rest. See you Sunday