Sunday, August 31, 2008

Friday's Produce Auction

Friday's produce auction was a flop. But I did manage to get this fun picture of the crew.
I think this would be considered an executive meeting. I was not privy to the information discussed as they went into closed session just as soon as they sat down. My guess is they discussed personel issues such as lack of kitchen staff- for some crazy reason they think they have more important things to be doing than filling in the vacant positions in the kitchen. There is also the nagging paper work that us farmers manage to create for them. The paperwork was sky high with mathmatics and writing and research. The Attorney and the President both feel that there are better things they could be spending their valuable time doing... like arguing.. Human Resources didn't seem to mind too terribly. I hope their meeting was productive!

No comments: