Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We are so Blessed!

With a little bit of time on my hands I've decided to sit down and play catch up!  It has been a very busy few months!  Time sure does fly!  We have been able to make more progress on our old house on the hill in Nebraska!  We are in contract with 100 acres of the farm in MO and have the 40 acres with the Orchard and business listed for sale.  We've been back and forth between both places, cleaning and packing in one and destroying and rebuilding in the other!  What more can I say, but that we have been blessed, and I'm always thankful to have a pillow to lay down my weary head at the end of the day!

I'm also thankful for my incredible better half,  big helpers, all four of them, and cherry red mustaches!

1 comment:

christianne said...

Here, here! Or Hear, Hear!