Friday, September 18, 2009

Why the Apple Farmer Won't Fire Me!


10. He likes my website design.



9. He likes my newspaper ad design.



8. He likes how I sell apples.



7. He likes how I manage to end up with homemade goodies from our employees.



6. Even though my math skills stink, he can read my writing in the reciept books better than his own.



5. He likes that people still recognize my voice from our radio ads from a couple of years ago and strike up conversations about the orchard.



4. He can't figure out how to work the apple orders data base and use the queries to print out reciepts for commercial orders.



3. He is color blind and can't tell if an apple is green or red and I can.



2. I have an innate ability of bossing people around.



1. He can't fire me because I already fired him a couple of weeks ago.

3 comments:

christianne said...

After reading your post about the newspaper ad I am thinking that you are sad the Apple Farmer won't fire you. But the #1 reason the Apple Farmer won't fire you ISSSS, he loves you and would miss you if you weren't there.

Tanya said...

;) Lucky me!!!

Once Upon A Mountain said...

That is so cute!