Saturday, December 19, 2009

Joy to the Chocolate World!

I had a cookie baking day earlier this week and made cookies for my seminary students. After having so much fun making these cookies earlier this year, I determined to try again during the Christmas season and in November I bought a cookie cutter that was in the shape of a Christmas gift. It was perfect for the occassion and would be loads of fun to make, but to my disappointment, my cookie cutter could not be found in my little box of gingerbread boy cookie cutters! Why I have multiple gingerboy cutters I don't know, but I did have a circle shape cutter that I decided would have to work for the project! After much deliberation, I figured that I could do "Joy to the World" cookies with a circle cutter! LOL When all was done, including adding chocolate to my favorite soft sugar cookie recipe, this is what I ended up with!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Those look great..and what we dont get your favorite soft cookie recipe? I see how it is. Just kidding but would love to try your recipe.