Thursday, August 6, 2009

Photo 'Phun!'

I've had the opportunity to spend some time with Camille! These photographs are from Tuesday of this week. Camille is the daughter of some friends of ours and she has just finished her first year at BYU. She is home for break and while home was hoping to be able to compile a portfolio so she can apply to BYU's art department. She really enjoys photography so she has asked for my help!


I'm really thrilled she has asked me for help and it has been inspiring for me.




I really need to get my cameras out again.




It is Camille's first time working with black and white film. She is shooting with a manual Japanese version of the Nikkormat FT2 (I have the US version of the FT2, which dear Uncle George gave me)! She is doing a great job and we are both anxious to develop her films to see what she got!




1 comment:

christianne said...

Thank you again Tanya!