Thursday, August 6, 2009

11 Blue Ribbons

11 blue ribbons



3 red ribbons



2 white ribbons




I'll find out Sat. if I won enough cash for our Taco Bell dinner. Maybe I won enough to go to Pizza Hut for dinner! This is just too exciting!!

Holiday ideas category


Infants Dress Category (you can see a part of the blue ribbon red and white fuzzy lined cape I made for her Spoiled Rotteness).
Orange Cinnamon rolls

My Cherries on the left, Jessicas peach and blackberry pie filling on the right!




And, Lucy's new friend, Genevieve! She was entered in the "Doll, Original design" category.


Oh! And I now have Blue Ribbon Bread!
Now, if anyone complains about my cookin' I'll just point them to the blue ribbons that will be hanging on my kitchen wall and tell them that its their problem that their palette isn't refined enough to appreciate it!!



4 comments:

christianne said...

AWESOME!!!

Once Upon A Mountain said...

Congratulations on your ribbons you are sooo talented.

Christine said...

WooHoo!!! Taco Bell here you come. How did Jessica do?

Jenn said...

Wow such talent! You have been busy! That is so exciting though! Wish I had more time to do some projects, too fun!