Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wet Weather Brings About Webbed Feet!

Last week turned out to be a pretty grueling week in the apple business portion of our lives. Yesterday, however, a little visitor served as a great reminder to be grateful for the little things that come our way. In this case, a 'little' green frog was what it took to remind me to not let an abundance of apples get in the way of enjoying motherhood and the simple curiosity of my children!

The Attorney "You can't argue with a Frog!"
Tailgate Safety meeting: Unfortunately, the Safety Program does not include any procedures for slimey green things that hop around.
The President: "Buy a bushel of apples and get a genuine Green Frog free!"
Her Royal Highness -"What if I kissed it.....?"


3 comments:

Christine said...

VERY FUN!!!! I hope you had the purel out. I know, I have issues.

Stephanie said...

Nasty! - A gallon of Purell wouldn't satisfy me. With four boys of my own, you would think I would be over MY issues. But, I try to hold my tongue and watch my boys have fun anyway. The "Royal Highness" is wise to start tolerating the slimy things. If brothers find out you don't like them, you get chased even more. It was a sad day for my brother when I decided to start tolerating worms. Secretly I still hated them, but was tired of being chased around the yard. It was no fun for him anymore. You are a great, patient mom.

Jenn said...

Oh, cute pictures! That "Royal Highness' cracks me up! I can't believe how much they loved the frog, my kids would probably be scared.