Monday, May 12, 2008

How Her Royal Highness Mounts the Royal Throne

The day after Her Royal Highness started walking, she started climbing. I knew that once she was walking she would have two free hands to get into everything, but for some crazy reason I still encouraged her to walk!

Her Royal Highness is the only child I have had that climbs. I never saw this coming! One morning I was working on my menu and in the unusual silence ran into the living room and found Her 'surfing' on the rocking chair. Later she plotted and planned and climbed herself up onto the little toddler's table. You might wonder how I knew this was premeditated? She had to think far enough ahead to know that she wouldn't get up unless she first pulled out the chair.

So here is Her Royal Highness mounting her throne. By the way, she didn't stop there! She was on her way up to the top of the sink after she made it to the top of the toilet!

No comments: