Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Brrrrrr Looks Like

So we are really experiencing some winter chill around here!  Last week we got quite a bit of snow.  This week we are sub zero temperatures and our feet are cold even in their shoes!

After the Apple Farmer shoveled the front walk, he got busy with another project.  He came back to the front door to admire his work and this is what he saw!


This picture is another picture of brrrrr.  It also manages to warm my heart!  This is one of our neighbors.  The locals call him Reiger.  He shows up and plows our drive way and the drive way up to the dairy barn and house on the north side of the farm in his pretty green tractor!  He won't take pay.  So I like to bake for him. 



This is a cold Stanley.  But he doesn't seem to mind.


I suppose it is one of the many things that makes me and Stanley so different from each other.  And another thing that makes me and him so different - He likes to eat hay and I don't.   In this picture, he has icicles hanging from the hair on his belly and I don't.... 

Here is Uncle Doug.  This picture doesn't necessarily illustrate brrrr, but you can see all of the icy snow in the background.  Its purpose here is so you can see how bad mannered Uncle Doug really is.  He stands in the middle of dinner on a regular basis.


Pretty sunset.  Brrrrrrr!


No comments: