Saturday, December 11, 2010

Eight Years of Wonderful!

Sadly, there are only a couple of pictures of Avery in his first few days of life.  He was a beautiful baby!  All 9 pounds, 10 ounces of his 23 inch long frame.  This is one of those pictures, only moments after he was surgically removed from my person and entered the world butt first.  I guess I wasn't much for picture taking those first few days in the hospital.  Not sure if it was the drugs, or the fact that I had jumbo staples across my abdomen holding the top half of my body to the bottom half....


Here he is three weeks later trying to figure out why he has been put into the kitchen sink!


Fast forward a few years....  Unless you really want to see more of this sweet little face before it gets more grown up you can  click here ....


Be still my heart!


Why do they have to grow up so fast?


Look what he found...  Mommy is sooo proud!


Sorry, I know this picture is a repeat, but for the third time, this is sooooo Avery Michael!!



This is the day he decided he wanted to be a scientist.  I have a feeling that it had more to do with the blue latex gloves than it did with DNA extraction or viewing his own cheek cells through a microscope...


 Here he is with Uncle Doug and Juliet!


Flexing his giant muscles which he grew during apple season this year.  Don't you love his missing two front teeth?



Happy Eighth Birthday Avery Moco!  You are the bestest and we love you!


ps.  can you stop growing up for JUST a few minutes?  Please?  Pretty please????  Sugar on top?

No comments: